Mooer Reecho Digital Delay Pedal
The Mooer MEP-RE Reecho Digital Delay Micro Effects Pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package. This pedal emulates the classic tones of the Boss DD2.
The Reecho digital delay pedal has three working modes. Analog simulates a warm and smooth analog echo, Real Echo simulates a natural echo, and Tape Echo simulates the sweet and spacey echo sound from a vintage tape echo machine. The pedal switching is True Bypass so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- 3 way mode switch: Analog Mode, Real Echo, Tape Echo
- E.Level: Adjusts level of delay F.Back: Adjusts feedback of delay Time: Adjusts delay time
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 93.5mm x 42mm x 52mm
- Requires a 9 Volt Centre Negative Power Supply for operation (available separately). Suggested model Crossfire CPA-1