Yamaha - Revstar RS502T Bowden Green
Inspired by the stylish lines and effortless performance of the Café Racer bikes that colored the streets of 1960s London, the Revstar Professional wholeheartedly embraces the concept of being a stripped down, tuned up high performance package of sublime guitar craftsmanship. Hand-selected premium parts and materials combined with an ingenuity and know-how that reflects Japan’s detail-oriented engineering ethic, ensure that this guitar is true to the ethos of the Café Racer—function, character, and style to burn.
The RS502T represents the purest expression of the Revstar design concept. Balanced perfectly on the point where familiarity and uniqueness coincide, the RS502T is everything you hope it’ll be, with custom-built hardware, the unique Revstar shape, and a tone that inspires.
- Body: Mahogany W/ Maple Top
- Neck: Mahogany 3-Piece
- Neck Join: Set Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: Jumbo (22)
- Neck Pickup: VP5n+: P-90 (Alnico V)
- Bridge Pickup: VP5b+: P-90 (Alnico V)
- Controls: Master Volume/Master Tone(Push-Pull “Dry Switch”)/3 Way Lever Switch
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Original Aluminum Tailpiece
- Strings: Elixir 0.010-0.046