Shure SM58 Dynamic Cardoid Vocal Microphone
The Shure SM58 dynamic vocal microphone has been in production since 1966 and ever since its release back then it has been probably the most popular and best known microphone on the planet.
The SM58 is known for being rugged, reliable and has very low handling noise due to its internal shock mount system for the microphone capsule. The cardiod polar pattern makes sure that the SM58 has great feedback rejection in loud, on stage environments.
- A dynamic mic used on stage by performers the world over
- Great upper-midrange presence
- Perfectly balanced and comfortable in the hand
- Smooth frequency response: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Supplied with break-resistant microphone clip which rotates 180 degrees
- Shure quality, durability and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Available with a switch although usually only ordered in if requested.
- Weight - 298 Grams
- Connector - 3 pin Male XLR
- You can't have too many SM58s in your kit.